Friday, February 25, 2011

Dear Speedy's Gast Station in St. Joe, MO

I'm happy to say your personnel and your company were SO KIND to me yesterday when I was caught in the blizzard! The traffic was heavy, and the road conditions got worse and worse, until I almost got stuck on the Mitchell road hill. Just in time, I remembered that your station on Riverside Road, with the big parking lot and warm convenience store was just around the corner.

I parked in your lot, and the nice people in the store said it was OK to leave my rwd truck there, while my friend came and rescued me in his 4wd truck.

THANK YOU for being such a nice bunch of people! It made my day (which was a pretty scary day!)

My truck was safe and sound when I came back for it this afternoon, and I will definitely become a regular customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment